Got Kids? Diva Den Studio offers child care Monday - Friday from 9-11 AM. We understand how important it is for mamas to have a break and how difficult it can be to fit in a workout. That’s why we offer child care for our morning classes 5 days a week!
Open Monday - Friday 8:50 am - 11:10 am
8:50 AM - Check in for 9 am classes starts
9:00 AM - Open choice activities
9:50 AM - Check in for 10 am classes starts
10:00 AM - Parent pick up for first hour and Open choice activities continue
11:00 AM - Parent pick up
* Parents are expected to drop off and pick up their child within no more than 10 minutes before or after their class starts.
1 hour per child - $6
Monthly unlimited - 1st child - $30
Monthly unlimited - each additional child - $20
Child Care Policies
- Parent or Guardian must stay on the premises at all times when your child/children are in our care.
- Upon arrival, a child care waiver must be filled out before leaving your children and taking classes.
- Please sign-in each day you use child care.
- Please do not check on your children between classes. We will come get you if your child is inconsolable or having trouble following rules.
- Please leave sick children at home -- we want to keep everyone healthy and happy!
SICK CHILD POLICY
Children attending Diva Den Studio’s child care are expected to be in good health. In order to maintain a healthy environment for all children, any child exhibiting any of the following symptoms will not be accepted into care.
- Is diagnosed as having or being a carrier of a child care restrictable disease, as defined in Department of Human Services administrative rules, OAR 333-019-0010 or has one of the following symptoms, or combination of symptoms or has shown any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, of illness:
- Diarrhea (more than one abnormally loose, runny, watery, or bloody stool)
- Fever over 100°F (taken under the arm)
- Severe cough
- Unusual yellow color to skin or eyes
- Skin or eye lesions or rashes that are severe, weeping, or pus-filled
- Stiff neck and headache with one or more of the symptoms listed above
- Difficult breathing or abnormal wheezing
- Complains of pain
- Is unable to function and participate in activities
- Parents whom attempt to mask their child’s illness may be suspended from using Diva Den Studio’s child care at the discretion of Diva Den Studio’s management.