Got Kids? Diva Den Studio offers child care Monday - Friday from 9-11 AM. We understand how important it is for mamas to have a break and how difficult it can be to fit in a workout. That’s why we offer child care for our morning classes 5 days a week!
Open Monday - Friday 8:50 am - 11:10 am
8:50 AM - Check in for 9 am classes starts
9:00 AM - Open choice activities
9:50 AM - Check in for 10 am classes starts
10:00 AM - Parent pick up for first hour and Open choice activities continue
11:00 AM - Parent pick up
* Parents are expected to drop off and pick up their child within no more than 10 minutes before or after their class starts.
1 hour per child - $6
Monthly unlimited - 1st child - $30
Monthly unlimited - each additional child - $20
Child Care Policies
- Parent or Guardian must stay on the premises at all times when your child/children are in our care.
- Upon arrival, a child care waiver must be filled out before leaving your children and taking classes.
- Please sign-in each day you use child care.
- Please do not check on your children between classes. We will come get you if your child is inconsolable or having trouble following rules.
- Please leave sick children at home -- we want to keep everyone healthy and happy!
SICK CHILD POLICY
Children attending Diva Den Studio’s child care are expected to be in good health. In order to maintain a healthy environment for all children, any child exhibiting any of the following symptoms will not be accepted into care and due to the recent Measles outbreak we require all children to be vaccinated.
- Is diagnosed as having or being a carrier of a child care restrictable disease, as defined in Department of Human Services administrative rules, OAR 333-019-0010 or has one of the following symptoms, or combination of symptoms or has shown any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, of illness:
- Diarrhea (more than one abnormally loose, runny, watery, or bloody stool)
- Fever over 100°F (taken under the arm)
- Severe cough
- Unusual yellow color to skin or eyes
- Skin or eye lesions or rashes that are severe, weeping, or pus-filled
- Stiff neck and headache with one or more of the symptoms listed above
- Difficult breathing or abnormal wheezing
- Complains of pain
- Is unable to function and participate in activities
- Parents whom attempt to mask their child’s illness may be suspended from using Diva Den Studio’s child care at the discretion of Diva Den Studio’s management.