We are so excited to be back open! Thank you so much to all of you that have reached out and supported us during this time. We have some new protocols and announcements as we re-open so please take a look....
1) As we mentioned when we had to close, all auto memberships will be automatically resumed as soon as we open. We understand that there will be
some issues so please email us if you have any concerns or needs. We are very grateful to you for sticking with us. This has destroyed small
businesses but we are confident with your help, we can survive.
2) We will have less classes to start in order to keep physical distancing and not have too many people in the studio at once. We will add
more classes slowly as we see how this goes. We will also have a strict limit on class size. You MUST pre-register to hold your spot. If
you do not show up, your account will be charged a no show fee. With limited space it is extremely important that you cancel if you can't
make it, in order to allow someone else that spot.
3) Classes will be shorter in order to allow space in between to clean and sanitize equipment and the room. Don't worry, you will still
get a great workout! Our Divas are ready to challenge you!
4) Yoga mats will no longer be offered to borrow. You must bring your own. We do have new mats for sale if you need to purchase. We
are also selling our used studio mats that have been fully sanitized for $5 each, in case you forget yours or just want some backups.
5) Due to government restrictions, childcare will not be offered. We will be discussing options for future but for now, no childcare.
6) To maintain social distancing we have marked off space in our lobby as you come in. Instead of signing in on paper, you
will let reception know your name and they will sign you in.
7) There will be hand sanitizer placed around the studio and signs for social distancing.
8) Masks are not required but you are welcome to wear them if you prefer. We have disposable ones at the front desk upon
9) When possible, you may be asked to exit out of the studio thru the back so there isn't too many people in our lobby.
10) If you have had a fever in the last two weeks or are not feeling well at all, we ask that you please do not
come to class. This is extremely important for the health and safety of all our members and staff.
Again, we can not thank you enough for your continued support. We are so ready to get our community back and
can't wait to see you in class! Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or